A brief summary of disabled facilities…..
- Disabled parking in our courtyard by the house and winery, accessed by the main entrance.
- Toilet/wet room is suitable for wheelchair users
- Ramps into the small winery
- Access ramp from the courtyard into the conservatory tasting room
- Wide doors for wheelchair access into the conservatory
- Grass pathway into the vineyard – access limited if the ground is wet
- Grass alleys in the vineyard – access limited if the ground is wet, which especially applies to the lower part of the vineyard by the stream.
- Wheelchair route around the grass alleys in the upper part of the vineyard which we roll regularly to keep as level as is possible in an agricultural situation – access limited if the ground is wet.
Access to the river bank, jetty and bird hide is not suitable for wheelchairs – sorry!
People with restricted mobility are very welcome. Please arrange a visit well in advance so arrangements can be made and the weather can be evaluated as this will determine access to the vineyard.